Thursday, March 14, 2013
Richard’s values for a Intentional Community.
1. Community - including as in the biological sense, a group of interacting living organisms
sharing our environment. This acknowledges our interdependence with our world.
2. Cooperation/collaboration - Opens the door for win-win thinking and synergistic outcomes. Also requires listening skills.
4. Honesty and integrity - which leads to number 5.
5. Transparency and openness.
6. Responsibility and accountability.
8. Recognition and celebration.
9. Respect for others and trust - had to combine these so my list would only have 10 core valves.